Chair regular Project Working Groups
Maintain key project documentation, including regular status reporting and data gathering cycles.
Actively manage project risks, assumptions, issues and decisions.
Provide a point of escalation for stakeholders.
Regular Status Reporting to Stakeholder community
Maintain quality control over material presented to senior management.
Driving business and delivery teams to meet the timeline requirements.
Managing inter-dependencies between all participants.
You will have:
A Bachelor`s Degree or similar experience.
Relevant work experience in the financial industry or investment banking
Experience working in global teams.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Strong MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, MS Project, and SharePoint skills.
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
You will be:
Dynamic, with a strong aptitude for team collaboration
Able to use your self-initiative for effective problem solving
Analytical and structured in your thinking.
A team player with strong interpersonal skills and multi-cultural understanding.
Organized and able to handle large volumes of work in an efficient and timely manner.
• Work with COB (Client Onboarding) and other internal stakeholders to understand deal structure and retrieve relevant KYC requirements
• Assist in identifying entity type to determine KYC requirements to be requested from clients
• Liaise with clients to gather all applicable RR/EDD requirements
• Review RR/EDD KYC documents received from client to determine such documents are compliant with the applicable policies and procedures
• Work with COB to tracking and follow up on the RR/EDD ensure a timely completion
• Arrange for document storage in accordance with applicable local requirements
You Will Have:
• Preferably, 3 years of experience in client New Client Adoption (NCA) and/or RR/EDD, particularly specializing in institutional clients
• Preferably, a good understanding of global and applicable local legal and regulatory policies and guidelines in connection with RR/EDD and Anti-Money Laundering requirements
• Ability to engage at all levels, including but not limited to Client Services Group and SME (Subject Matter Experts)
• Ability to escalate critical issues
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks within set deadlines
• Business acumen
• Team player skills and openness to change
• Analytical approach with high “attention to detail”
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Independent thinker approach with good judgement
• Strong client centricity
• Strong working knowledge of the Windows product suite, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
•Collects and documents business requirements and feed specifications
•Participates in the creation of supporting documentation
•Supports obtaining sign-off of business requirements
•Liaises with programme / project managers, clients, functional analysts and developers as appropriate to ensure solution design and implementation is in line with the business requirements
•Supports creation of business cases outlining cost impacts and value drivers of proposed solutions
•Supports the preparation of feasibility studies and estimates
•Supports and co-ordinates UAT, defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team as well as the clients
•Performs data analysis to support tasks as required
The 3 most important skills that the candidate needs to have:
1). Knowledge and work experience in Risk
2). 7+ years experience in Business Analysis and Financial Services
3). Strong communication skills and experience in SQL
Prime Brokerage Account Management
The Senior Operations Analyst interacts with Global Prime Finance clients directly as well as with the Client Management team to service the client’s Prime Brokerage account.
• Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of transactions (including performing all relevant controls) within own area of responsibility
• Applies all internal and external policies/guidelines and requirements of the regulators and to agreed service level agreements, key risk indicators and/or key performance indicators and quality measures
• Provides input, as appropriate, to product / function development to ensure a superior offering in the face of changing client needs and market trends
• Ensures the escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate
• Uses knowledge and experience from own area of responsibility to inform the design and implementation of strategies to eliminate waste and improve efficiency and performance of existing processes and reports
• Works effectively within own team, providing support and guidance to colleagues to create and foster an environment of continuous improvement
Additional responsibilities for GPF PB Account Management:
• Process and monitor the asset transfers for clients across the platform.
• Monitor and assist in resolving all trade lifecycle issues ranging from breaks with the street, allocation adjustments, and resolving failing trades in a timely manner.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with the New York client management team, along with business and product development for the Prime Broker (PB) product.
• Assist in resolving position and transaction discrepancies with the client and/ or admin.
• Fully understand all workflows different scenarios in which a client might trade involving GPF interaction
• Cover clients from both an international and domestic alignment (*During US working hours)
• Relevant experience in one or more specific technical areas
• Product and system knowledge in the product line
• Basic analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written/verbal) as appropriate
• Excellent team worker
• Ability to work in fast paced environment, keep pace with technical innovation and maintain a broad understanding of the GTO offering
• Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
• Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent financial services background)
Providing administrative and secretarial support to three Directors and a team of professionals
• Secretarial duties (including telephone coverage, booking travel and taxis, preparing expenses)
• Supporting the current team assistant by providing coverage for absence and support on broader team activities
• Proactive diary management to arrange meetings, video and telephone conference calls across different time zones
• Administration, use of office systems including HR online, Concur, Access, Travel, etc.
• Meeting and greeting guests as and when appropriate
• Procurement of office supplies, stationery, IT equipment, etc
• Office duties as required
You will have:
• Good written and verbal communication skills and confident telephone manner essential
• Experience with varying levels of seniority preferable
• Ability to manage and prioritize workload, multi-task and anticipate needs of others
• Self motivated, proactive, and possess an ability to use own initiative and good attention to detail as well as some degree of flexibility and adaptability
• Excellent computer skills
• Proven previous experience in an office environment and financial services is preferred
Other attributes required:
• Able to work as part of a team
• Confident, with the ability to build rapport and maintain good relationships with the team in New York and globally
Send resumes to email@example.com
with the email titled “Job Board.”