Chair regular Project Working Groups
Maintain key project documentation, including regular status reporting and data gathering cycles.
Actively manage project risks, assumptions, issues and decisions.
Provide a point of escalation for stakeholders.
Regular Status Reporting to Stakeholder community
Maintain quality control over material presented to senior management.
Driving business and delivery teams to meet the timeline requirements.
Managing inter-dependencies between all participants.
You will have:
A Bachelor`s Degree or similar experience.
Relevant work experience in the financial industry or investment banking
Experience working in global teams.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Strong MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, MS Project, and SharePoint skills.
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
You will be:
Dynamic, with a strong aptitude for team collaboration
Able to use your self-initiative for effective problem solving
Analytical and structured in your thinking.
A team player with strong interpersonal skills and multi-cultural understanding.
Organized and able to handle large volumes of work in an efficient and timely manner.
• Work with COB (Client Onboarding) and other internal stakeholders to understand deal structure and retrieve relevant KYC requirements
• Assist in identifying entity type to determine KYC requirements to be requested from clients
• Liaise with clients to gather all applicable RR/EDD requirements
• Review RR/EDD KYC documents received from client to determine such documents are compliant with the applicable policies and procedures
• Work with COB to tracking and follow up on the RR/EDD ensure a timely completion
• Arrange for document storage in accordance with applicable local requirements
You Will Have:
• Preferably, 3 years of experience in client New Client Adoption (NCA) and/or RR/EDD, particularly specializing in institutional clients
• Preferably, a good understanding of global and applicable local legal and regulatory policies and guidelines in connection with RR/EDD and Anti-Money Laundering requirements
• Ability to engage at all levels, including but not limited to Client Services Group and SME (Subject Matter Experts)
• Ability to escalate critical issues
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks within set deadlines
• Business acumen
• Team player skills and openness to change
• Analytical approach with high “attention to detail”
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Independent thinker approach with good judgement
• Strong client centricity
• Strong working knowledge of the Windows product suite, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
•Collects and documents business requirements and feed specifications
•Participates in the creation of supporting documentation
•Supports obtaining sign-off of business requirements
•Liaises with programme / project managers, clients, functional analysts and developers as appropriate to ensure solution design and implementation is in line with the business requirements
•Supports creation of business cases outlining cost impacts and value drivers of proposed solutions
•Supports the preparation of feasibility studies and estimates
•Supports and co-ordinates UAT, defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team as well as the clients
•Performs data analysis to support tasks as required
The 3 most important skills that the candidate needs to have:
1). Knowledge and work experience in Risk
2). 7+ years experience in Business Analysis and Financial Services
3). Strong communication skills and experience in SQL
•Implementing Anti-Fraud and Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policies across all Business Divisions and Infrastructure Functions in the region;
•Undertake proactive and reactive financial crime investigations;
•Development of investigative referrals through research, analysis, liaising w internal/external stakeholders
•Escalate matters, as appropriate, to the Head of AFBC Investigations, Americas;
•Documenting investigative outcomes in the form of comprehensive investigation notes/reports;
•Support the Head of AFBC Investigations, Americas in fostering collaboration within the Global AFBC team and to ensure consistency of approach by working closely with the other Regional AFBC teams around world
•Reviewing activities identified through the application of detection programs within the region, such as the Mandatory Time Away and Non Standard Behavior programs;
•Build relationships with peers in Human Resources, Employee Relations, Legal and Compliance, as well as stakeholders within all Business Divisions and Infrastructure Functions in the region;
•Support the formulation and execution of anti-fraud, bribery and corruption, as well as other financial crime, related trainings to employees;
•Support the Head of AFBC Investigations, Americas in ensuring that internal policies owned by AFBC are fit for purpose from a regional perspective;
•Work to ensure that the AFBC Investigations, Americas team is in compliance with the requirements detailed under the AFC Global Controls Program;
•Assist in the production of required periodic Management Information;
•Provide general support to Head of AFBC Investigations, to ensure overall effectiveness of the team.
You Will Have:
•Solid investigative experience in a corporate environment with respect to financial crime;
•Knowledge of financial products, frauds and trends;
•Understanding of applicable legal statutes as they relate to financial crime, and a working knowledge in applying these laws for prosecution of offenders;
•The ability to build relationships with other investigative stakeholders, within the Bank as well as externally.
Providing administrative and secretarial support to three Directors and a team of professionals
• Secretarial duties (including telephone coverage, booking travel and taxis, preparing expenses)
• Supporting the current team assistant by providing coverage for absence and support on broader team activities
• Proactive diary management to arrange meetings, video and telephone conference calls across different time zones
• Administration, use of office systems including HR online, Concur, Access, Travel, etc.
• Meeting and greeting guests as and when appropriate
• Procurement of office supplies, stationery, IT equipment, etc
• Office duties as required
You will have:
• Good written and verbal communication skills and confident telephone manner essential
• Experience with varying levels of seniority preferable
• Ability to manage and prioritize workload, multi-task and anticipate needs of others
• Self motivated, proactive, and possess an ability to use own initiative and good attention to detail as well as some degree of flexibility and adaptability
• Excellent computer skills
• Proven previous experience in an office environment and financial services is preferred
Other attributes required:
• Able to work as part of a team
• Confident, with the ability to build rapport and maintain good relationships with the team in New York and globally
Send resumes to email@example.com
with the email titled “Job Board.”